How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the pumpkin on a lined baking tray. Drizzle with oil. Season. Toss to combine. Roast for 15 minutes or until almost tender.
- Place pita breads on 2 large baking trays. Spread with tomato paste. Top with mozzarella, chorizo, pumpkin, chilli and spring onion. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden and crisp. Top with salad mix.
Time for preparing:4 min. PT4M
- 800g Butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 wholemeal pita breads
- 170g can tomato paste
- 200g (2 cups) coarsely grated mozzarella
- 2 chorizo, thinly sliced (see notes)
- 1 long fresh red chilli (optional), thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions (shallots), thinly sliced
- 80g rocket salad mix