How to Make:
- Combine flour, yeast and salt in a large bowl. Add warm water and 3 teaspoons oil. Stir until dough comes together. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Sprinkle over a little extra flour. Knead for 1 minute or until dough forms a ball and is smooth. Place in a large, lightly greased bowl. Cover with lightly greased plastic wrap. Set aside in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in size. Using your fist, punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Divide dough into 2 balls. Keep 1 ball aside for Ham and mushroom pizza scrolls (see related recipe)
- Preheat oven to 250C/230C fan-forced. Grease a 32cm round pizza tray. Using lightly floured hands, press remaining dough ball over prepared tray to cover. Combine garlic, chilli and remaining oil in a small bowl. Drizzle over base. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella. Top with zucchini, mushrooms, and remaining mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake pizza for 13 minutes or until dough is crisp and cheese is golden.
Time for preparing:38 min. PT38M
- 2 cups plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 7g sachet dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 110g mixed mushrooms, chopped (see note)
- 1/2 small zucchini, grated
- 1 tablespoon tomato pasta sauce
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red birdseye chilli, finely chopped