How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Using a 7cm-round cutter, cut 24 rounds from pastry. Press into two 12-hole, 1 1/2 tablespoon-capacity patty pans.
- Combine ham, mushroom, capsicum and 2 tablespoons cheese in a bowl. Whisk egg and milk together in jug. Spread 1/2 teaspoon pizza sauce onto each pastry case. Divide ham mix and egg mix between pastry cases.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until set. Sprinkle tartlets with remaining cheese. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 3 sheets reduced-fat frozen shortcrust pastry, partially thawed
- 50g shaved leg ham, finely chopped
- 2 cup mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1/2 small green capsicum, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely grated mozzarella
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce