How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200C. Combine the oil and rosemary in a small bowl. Brush oil mixture over the pizza bases. Place the bases on pizza trays.
- Divide the mozzarella between the bases and top with the artichokes. Bake for 12 minutes or until the mozzarella is golden and melted. Top pizzas with the prosciutto and baby spinach leaves. Season.
Time for preparing:4 min. PT4M
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 (150g each) plain pizza bases
- 220g fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 170g jar marinated artichokes, drained
- 100g Primo Gourmet Selection Prosciutto slices
- Baby spinach leaves, to serve