How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 230°C/210°C fan-forced. Using a fork, whisk warm water, yeast and sugar in a small bowl until yeast dissolves. Set aside in a warm place for 5 minutes or until foamy. Sift flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, salt and polenta into a large bowl. Add yeast mixture and oil. Mix until dough just comes together, adding an extra 2 tablespoons warm water if necessary.
- Grease two 20cm-round springform cake pans. Line base and sides with baking paper. Using lightly floured hands, press half the dough over the base of each pan and 1cm up the side. Spread tomato sauce evenly over each prepared base. Sprinkle with half the cheese. Arrange salami over cheese.
- Bake one pizza for 15 minutes. Sprinkle evenly with half the remaining cheese. Bake for a further 10 minutes or until base is golden and cooked through. Repeat with second pizza.
- Carefully remove hot pizzas from pans. Transfer to a chopping board. Sprinkle with basil leaves. Cut into slices. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:50 min. PT50M
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 2 cups gluten-free plain flour
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup polenta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 420g jar cherry tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 1 cup grated reduced-fat pizza cheese
- 100g Hungarian Salami
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve