How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200C. Lightly grease 2 large baking trays.
- Place pita breads on trays. Spread each evenly with pizza sauce. Sprinkle pita bread with an equal amount of chicken, pineapple, capsicum, olives, feta and cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 mins or until golden. Serve sprinkled with pine nuts.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 8 pita pocket breads
- 140g tub pizza sauce
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 440g can pineapple pieces, in natural juice, drained
- 1/2 cup char-grilled capsicum, drained, sliced
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 1 cup pizza cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted