How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200C. Lightly grease 2 baking trays. Line with baking paper.
- Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a small frying pan on high. Brown 200g beef mince well for 4-5 mins, breaking up lumps with the back of a spoon as it cooks.
- Place 4 x 15cm pizza bases on prepared trays. Spread 1/2 cup barbecue sauce evenly between pizza bases. Season to taste.
- Sprinkle 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese over bases. Top evenly with 1 sliced stick cabanossi and beef. Top with 1 chopped tomato, 1 sliced onion and sprinkle with 1 more cup of grated mozzarella.
- Bake for 12-15 mins until cheese melts and is lightly browned. Sprinkle with parsley. Cut into wedges and serve.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 200 g beef mince
- 4 x 15cm pizza bases
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 stick cabanossi, sliced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- Parsley, for sprinkling