How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 210C (190C fan-forced). Line a pizza tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Lay pizza on tray. Break walnut-sized pieces from sausages and roll into balls. Scatter sausage meat balls over pizza. Bake for 15-20 mins until base is crisp and topping golden.
- Scatter rocket and shaved parmesan over pizza before serving.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 150g chevup sausages (skinless sausages)
- 50g baby rocket leaves
- 1/2 cup parmesan, shaved
- 1 Mozzarella pizza (from the frozen section)