How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan-forced. Line a large tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Sift flour into a large bowl. Add butter and rub in with your fingertips until evenly combined. Make a well in the centre of flour mixture and pour in the milk. Mix in with a flat-bladed knife until mixture is moist and starts to clump together. Gather the dough into a ball and turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Press dough into a roughly rectangular shape. Using a rolling pin, roll dough out to a 35cm x 25cm rectangle. Spread pasta sauce over the dough leaving a 3cm space along the two long edges. Sprinkle cheese, ham and pineapple over sauce.
- Starting from a long side, roll into a log. Cut into 12 slices. Place onto tray, cut side up and with ends turned inwards so they don't unroll while cooking. Bake for 25 minutes until risen and golden brown.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 30g butter, chopped
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup tomato pasta sauce
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 100g shaved Virginia ham, chopped
- 225g can pineapple pieces, drained