How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220C or 200C fan-forced. Line 2 baking trays or pizza trays with baking paper. Place pizza bases on the trays. Heat a lightly oiled barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook the lamb for 3-4 minutes until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Spread pizza bases with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with half the mozzarella. Top with the tomatoes, peppers and lamb. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until mozzarella bubbles and starts to brown around edges. Top with pesto and basil. Serve with rocket.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 2 Coles Simply gluten-free pizza bases, thawed
- 500g Coles Grill lamb souvlaki strips
- 200g gluten-free pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Coles Brand Australian shredded mozzarella cheese
- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200g Coles Brand mixed chargrilled peppers, drained, cut into strips
- 80g gluten-free basil pesto
- Basil leaves, to garnish
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve