How to Make:
- Coat lamb evenly with cumin, set aside. Preheat oven to 180°C. Heat oil in a grill or non-stick frypan over medium-high heat. Cook lamb for 2-3 minutes each side or until meat is browned and well sealed. Remove from heat, wrap lamb in foil and transfer to oven. Bake for 6-8 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Remove from oven, rest for five minutes and thinly slice.
- Meanwhile place yoghurt, garlic, mint and 1-2 tablespoons warm water in a small bowl. Stir until well combined.
- To serve, place the lamb, eggplant and spinach in a large serving bowl. Season with salt and pepper and gently toss. Serve with the yoghurt dressing.
Time for preparing:14 min. PT14M
- 450g (approx 2) lamb backstrap
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup European yoghurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons mint, chopped
- 190g store-bought grilled eggplant, drained and cut into large pieces
- 80g baby spinach leaves
- salt and cracked black pepper
Spiced lamb and spinach salad
Rosemary and garlic lamb with chargrilled vegetable salad
Balsamic lamb with eggplant and spinach
Barbecued lamb paillard with eggplant and tahini yoghurt sauce
Chargrilled lamb and vegie sandwich
Lamb and eggplant pastry pizzas
Roast eggplant and lamb Turkish pizza
Eggplant and lamb pizzas