How to Make:
- For the dough: Mix the water, sugar, and yeast in a liquid measuring cup. Set aside for 5 minutes, or until a foam forms on the top of the mixture.
- Blend the flour and salt together in a food processor. Pour in the yeast mixture and oil, and blend briefly until a dough forms, about 10 seconds. Transfer dough to a work surface and knead for 2 minutes, or until it becomes smooth and elastic. The dough will be tacky but will release cleanly from your hands.
- Place the dough on a floured baking tray and dust the top with flour. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm place for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until doubled in size.
- For the pizza: Position rack in middle of oven and preheat to 280C or as hot as the oven goes. Lightly brush a heavy large baking tray with 1 teaspoon oil.
- Place potato slices in small saucepan and add enough cold water to cover. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes, or until potato slices are just tender. Drain and set aside to cool. Transfer to a medium bowl and toss with zucchini and 2 tablespoons oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix the garlic and remaining 2 tablespoons oil.
- Flour hands, stretch dough then press out onto prepared baking tray to about a 37x29 cm rectangle. Spread garlic-oil mixture evenly over dough. Sprinkle over half the cheese. Arrange the potato mixture in a single layer, then the zucchini. Season with salt and pepper. Scatter over remaining cheese.
- Bake pizza for 8-10 minutes until crust is crisp and golden brown.
- Arrange prosciutto over pizza. Toss rocket with remaining 1 teaspoon oil to coat then scatter over pizza. Squeeze over lemon juice. Cut into 12 square slices and serve.
Time for preparing:60 min. PT60M
- 2/3 cup lukewarm water
- 1 teaspoon Coles Brand caster sugar
- 1 sachet Tandaco dry yeast
- 1 1/2 cups Coles Brand plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil Pizza
- 2 teaspoons plus 4 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 brushed potato, washed and cut into 1/2 cm-thick slices
- 1 small-medium zucchini, thinly shaved
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup Mil Lel shredded parmesan cheese
- 6 thin slices prosciutto, from the deli
- 60g baby rocket
- 1/2 lemon