How to Make:
- Combine flour, yeast and salt in a large bowl. Using a wooden spoon, stir in 1 cup warm water and 1 tablespoon oil. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead lightly until it forms a smooth soft ball. Place in a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with a tea towel and stand in a warm place for about 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Meanwhile, combine yoghurt, lemon juice and garlic in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until required. Place pumpkin in a heatproof, microwave- safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%), covered, for 2 minutes or until tender but holding its shape. Drain on paper towel.
- Heat remaining oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Cook lamb, stirring to break up any lumps, for 2 minutes or until browned. Add spice mix and chilli. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Preheat oven to 250°C/230°C fan-forced. Place a large baking tray in oven. Using your fist, punch air out of dough. Divide into two portions. Grease 2 baking trays. midweek mains With greased hands, press each portion of dough out to form a 32cm circle. Place on greased trays. Spread with half the tomato paste. Top with half the pumpkin and lamb. Sprinkle over half the cheese and za'atar. Place baking tray on hot tray. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until base is golden and cheese melted. Repeat with remaining pizza.
- Drizzle with yoghurt mixture. Sprinkle with mint. Serve with extra za'atar and mixed leaves.
Time for preparing:35 min. PT35M
- 2 1/3 cups plain flour
- 7g sachet instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 350g butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeded, cut into 4mm-thin wedges
- 300g lamb mince
- 2 teaspoons Moroccan spice mix
- 1 long red chilli, chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 2 teaspoons za'atar (see note)
- 1/4 cup small fresh mint leaves
- Mixed lettuce leaves, to serve
- Za'atar, extra, to serve