How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 190°C and place the pizza base on a large, lightly greased baking sheet.
- Spread the pizza base with passata and sprinkle with oregano. Top with onion and mozzarella or bocconcini, followed by peperoni and jalapenos. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 15 minutes or until topping is golden and bubbling. Serve dolloped with sour cream and sprinkled with coriander.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1 large rectangular pizza base
- 1/2 cup tomato passata (sieved tomatoes) (see Notes)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 buffalo mozzarella balls (or 6 bocconcini), sliced (see Notes)
- 120g sliced pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons sliced jalapeno peppers
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- Light sour cream, to serve
- Chopped coriander leaves, to garnish