How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 230°C. Place the pumpkin and water in a shallow microwave-safe dish. Cover and cook on high/800watts/100% for 2 minutes or until just tender. Transfer the pumpkin to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Place 2 pizza bases on each tray. Spread the pesto over the bases and drizzle over the sweet chilli sauce.
- Divide the pumpkin, corn and onion among the pizza bases. Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until the base is crisp.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the lamb to the pan and cook for 1 minute each side or until browned. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Thinly slice the lamb across the grain.
- Arrange the lamb on the pizzas and top with the bocconcini. Bake in oven for a further 3 minutes or until the bocconcini melts.
- Sprinkle the pizzas with the coriander leaves and shallot. Serve immediately with lime wedges.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 200g Kent or butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 60ml (1/4 cup) water
- 4 small (17cm-diameter) bought pizza bases
- 2 tablespoons bought basil pesto
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 x 125g can corn kernels, drained
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 (about 500g) lamb leg steaks
- 100g bocconcini, torn
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 2 shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- Lime wedges, to serve