How to Make:
- Place the onion and oil in a large heavy-based frying pan over medium heat. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 12 minutes or until the onion softens.
- Uncover and cook, stirring often, for 12 minutes. Add the vinegar. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place the pizza base on a baking tray. Spread the onion mixture over the base. Arrange the anchovy, in a diamond pattern, on top. Place the olives on the pizza. Sprinkle with goats cheese and rosemary. Bake for 15 minutes or until the base is crisp and golden. Serve.
Time for preparing:45 min. PT45M
- 5 medium brown onions, halved, thinly sliced
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 (20 x 28cm) bought pizza base
- 12 drained anchovy fillets, halved
- 20 pitted black olives
- 50g goats cheese, crumbled
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves picked