How to Make:
- Make pizza dough. Roll dough out to form a 32cm square base. Place base on a greased baking tray. Preheat oven to 240°C/220°C fan-forced.
- Spread base with barbecue sauce. Top with chicken, ham, mushrooms and cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until base is crisp and cheese melted. Serve.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 1 quantity Basic pizza dough (see related recipe)
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2/3 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 50g lean leg ham, chopped
- 4 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grated reduced-fat mozzarella cheese