How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Combine the mustard and honey in a small bowl and spread over the pizza bases.
- Divide the chicken, brie and sesame seeds between the pizza bases.
- Cook in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until the bases are golden and crisp, and the cheese is melted. Serve topped with the spinach leaves.
Time for preparing:12 min. PT12M
- 70g (1/4 cup) wholegrain mustard
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 2 thin & crispy pizza bases, without sauce
- 200g shaved cooked chicken
- 100g brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 80g baby spinach leaves, washed, dried