How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 250°C. Place the pizza crusts on a large baking tray and spread each evenly with the tomato paste.
- Top each with artichokes, tomatoes, red onion, olives, capers, mozzarella, and then the feta.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the topping is golden brown and heated through, and the base is crispy.
- Sprinkle with pepper, to season, and basil leaves. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 225g pkt (17cm round) bought pizza crusts
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 400g can artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 70g (1/3 cup) semi-dried tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 55g (1/3 cup) pitted kalamata olives, halved lengthways
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 55g (1/2 cup) coarsely grated mozzarella
- 100g feta, crumbled
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 small fresh basil leaves, torn