How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl. Stir in beer. Mix. Turn onto a floured surface. Knead for 3 minutes or until smooth. Roll out to a 30cm (diameter) circle. Press into a pizza pan. Cover. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Combine vegetables in a roasting pan. Spray with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Spread pizza base with hommus. Lay tomatoes over base. Top with vegetables and bocconcini. Cook for 12 minutes or until base is golden. Season. Serve.
Time for preparing:27 min. PT27M
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chilled beer
- 1 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1 eggplant, roughly chopped
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1/3 cup hommus dip
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 100g baby bocconcini cheese, sliced