How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 230°C.
- Combine the mayonnaise, dill and lemon juice in a bowl, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Roll out the dough to fit two lightly oiled 30cm pizza trays. Sprinkle each pizza with half the bocconcini and bake in oven for 12 minutes until crisp.
- Top each pizza with the spinach and salmon, then sprinkle with the capers and drizzle with the dill mayonnaise.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 1/2 cup good-quality mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 20ml (1 tablespoon) lemon juice
- 1 quantity pizza dough (see Notes & related recipe)
- 250g bocconcini, chopped (or grated mozzarella)
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 12 slices smoked salmon
- 2 teaspoons capers