How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frypan, then add the garlic, spinach, lemon rind and half the juice. Toss over low heat until the spinach is just wilted. Allow the spinach to cool, then squeeze out excess liquid.
- Arrange the spinach mixture over bread base, squeeze over remaining lemon juice, then top with cheeses and season with pepper. Top with the other bread half and drizzle with remaining oil. Wrap completely in foil and place on a baking sheet. To flatten, place a heavy baking tray on top and bake for 10 minutes. To serve, unwrap and serve with lemon wedges.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 300g baby spinach
- Zest and juice of 1 large lemon (plus lemon wedges to serve)
- 1 round Turkish bread or half a rectangle of Turkish bread, halved sideways through the centre
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese