How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 250°C.
- Cook the pizza bases on an oiled baking sheet for about 3 minutes, until edges begin to brown and crisp.
- Spread each pizza base with tomato pasta sauce and divide the remaining ingredients (except oregano leaves) between them, finishing with the prosciutto and peperoni so that they crisp up a little in the oven.
- Cook the pizzas for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is crisp. Remove from the oven, drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil and scatter with oregano leaves.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 2 x 335g fresh pizza bases
- 1 cup tomato pasta sauce
- 1 roasted capsicum*, thinly sliced
- 3 thin slices chargrilled eggplant*, halved
- 2-3 bocconcini, thinly sliced
- 3 thin slices prosciutto (50g), halved widthways
- 50g thinly sliced peperoni salami
- Extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) fresh oregano leaves