How to Make:
- Place oil, salt, flours, yeast and 1 cup warm water in a processor. Process until dough just forms.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Place dough in a large, oiled bowl. Cover and set aside in a warm place for 45 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Using your fist, punch down centre of dough. Knead for 20 to 30 seconds or until smooth. Roll out to form a 32cm round pizza base, if making traditional pizza (see note).
Time for preparing:1 base min. PT1 baseM
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup wholemeal plain flour
- 1 3/4 cups plain flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried instant yeast