How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 240°C. Heat half the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the pear and cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until caramelised. Transfer to a plate. Add the asparagus to the pan and cook, turning occasionally, for 1-2 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp.
- Brush a baking tray with oil. Roll out a dough portion on a lightly floured surface to 30cm-diameter disc. Place on the prepared tray. Sprinkle over the mozzarella. Arrange the pear, asparagus, prosciutto and brie over the pizza base. Sprinkle with thyme leaves. Drizzle with remaining oil. Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Scatter with baby rocket leaves to serve.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 corella pears, cored, cut into wedges
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths diagonally
- 1/3 quantity pizza dough (see related recipe)
- 100g (1 cup) grated mozzarella
- 8 slices prosciutto, torn
- 200g brie, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon thyme leaves
- 20g baby rocket leaves