How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place pizza bases on 2 baking trays. Spread evenly with pizza sauce and top with onion.
- Top each pizza with beans, ham, and olive slivers. Sprinkle with cheese and oregano. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, swapping the position of the baking trays halfway through cooking.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 2 x 223g frozen pizza bases
- 3 tablespoons prepared pizza sauce
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained well
- 250g shaved ham
- 20 pitted kalamata olives, cut into slivers
- 1 1/3 cups grated pizza cheese (or mozzarella)
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano