How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes or until foamy.
- Place flour in a bowl and make a well in the centre. Add yeast mixture and oil. Use a round-bladed knife in a cutting motion to mix until combined. Use your hands to bring dough together in bowl.
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic.
- Lightly spray a 25 x 30cm (base measurement) baking tray with olive oil spray to grease. Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface into a 25 x 30cm rectangle. Place on prepared tray.
- Spread pizza base with pasta sauce. Top with prosciutto and bocconcini. Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes or until base is crisp and the prosciutto and bocconcini are golden. Remove from oven.
- Top pizza with dollops of pesto and sprinkle with baby rocket leaves. Cut into slices to serve.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 125ml (1/2 cup) warm water
- 2 teaspoons (7g/1 sachet) dried yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
- 225g ( 1/2 cups) plain flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Plain flour, extra, to dust
- Olive oil spray
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Napoletana pasta sauce (Barilla brand)
- 6 thin slices prosciutto, excess fat trimmed
- 2 small (about 70g) fresh bocconcini, drained, thickly sliced
- 1 tablespoon bought pesto
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve