How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Heat oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook for 3 minutes or until soft. Add coriander, cumin and mince. Increase heat to high. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until browned. Add nuts, and salt and pepper. Cook a further 2 minutes, stirring. Cool.
- Place bread onto baking tray. Spread with tomato paste. Sprinkle with half the feta. Spoon over mince. Sprinkle with remaining feta. Bake for 15 minutes or until warmed through. Top with tomato and parsley.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 350g lamb mince
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 loaf Turkish bread
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 150g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 large tomato, quartered, seeds removed, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped