How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 210°C. Place 2 baking trays in the oven.
- Spread pizza bases with the tomato sauce and top with mozzarella. Place the pizzas on the preheated baking trays and bake in oven for 10 minutes or until bases are crisp and mozzarella begins to melt.
- Top pizzas with prosciutto and rocket. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 1 x 500g pkt rectangular (22.5 x 26.5cm) pizza bases, halved crossways
- 625ml (2 1/2 cups) Italian tomato sauce (see related recipe)
- 300g mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 12 slices prosciutto
- 20g baby rocket leaves
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper