How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 240°C. Combine the chicken and Cajun seasoning in a large bowl. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add one-third of the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until brown all over. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Repeat, in 2 more batches, with the remaining chicken, reheating pan between batches.
- Place pizza bases on 2 baking trays. Sprinkle pizza bases evenly with mozzarella and chicken. Bake in oven, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine the mango, avocado, onion, coriander, lime juice and chilli in a medium bowl.
- Sprinkle the pizzas with mango salsa and rocket leaves and cut into slices to serve.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 6 (about 180g each) chicken thigh fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons Cajun or Creole seasoning
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 x 350g pkts Boboli original pizza crust
- 300g (3 cups) coarsely grated mozzarella
- 2 just-ripe mangoes, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, stones removed, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, halved, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 fresh long red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve