How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place pizza bases on trays. Spread bases with tomato paste. Top with ham, pineapple, capsicum and mushrooms. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, swapping trays halfway through cooking, or until cheese is melted and bases are crisp. Serve.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 4 x 15cm mini pizza bases
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 70g light shaved ham, chopped
- 225g can pineapple pieces, drained
- 1/2 small red capsicum, chopped
- 1/2 small green capsicum, chopped
- 80g button mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup grated reduced-fat pizza cheese