How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Spread the pizza bases evenly with the tomato paste. Top with the capsicum, ham and onion.
- Sprinkle pizzas with the cheese and place on the lined trays. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until pizzas are crisp and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine the pineapple and coriander, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Remove the pizzas from the oven and place on serving plates. Top with the pineapple mixture and serve.
Time for preparing:18 min. PT18M
- 4 x 15cm-diameter fresh pizza bases or thawed frozen pizza bases
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and chopped
- 4 ham slices, roughly torn
- 1/2 small onion, sliced
- 1 cup roughly grated tasty cheese
- 2/3 cup fresh pineapple or canned pineapple, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander