How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Brush pizza base with olive oil. Scatter with garlic. Arrange potato over pizza base and sprinkle with rosemary, salt, pepper and half the parmesan.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until golden and crisp. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan and top pizza with rocket leaves. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1 large thin pizza base (about 30cm in diameter)
- 300g washed potatoes, sliced very thinly
- 1/3 cup (25g) finely grated parmesan or vegetarian hard cheese
- 50g baby rocket leaves
- 2 teaspoons rosemary leaves
- 1 garlic clove, sliced thinly