How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Heat a baking tray in oven.
- Meanwhile, preheat a barbecue or chargrill over medium-high heat. Brush the asparagus with the oil. Cook on grill, turning occasionally, for 2-3 minutes or until the asparagus is tender. Transfer to a plate. Set aside to cool slightly. Cut the asparagus diagonally into 3cm lengths.
- Bake the pizza base on the tray in oven for 5 minutes.
- Spread the goats cheese over the base. Top with the asparagus and semi-dried tomato. Bake for a further 4 minutes or until heated through. Cut into pieces to serve.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1 1/2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 x 30cm bought round pizza base
- 3 tablespoons goats cheese
- 140g (2/3 cup) drained semi-dried tomatoes