How to Make:
- Preheat grill on high. Place the chicken and sauce in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Place the naan on a baking tray. Divide the chicken mixture between the naan. Top with tomato. Cook under grill for 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and starting to brown.
- Top with the spinach and drizzle over the yoghurt. Cut in half. Serve with the mango chutney and mixed salad leaves.
Time for preparing:8 min. PT8M
- 200g chicken tenderloins, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Tandoori Marinade & Stir-Fry Sauce
- 2 pieces naan bread
- 80g small cherry tomatoes, halved
- 30g baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons low-fat Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve