How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220C (200C fan-forced). Spray two large baking trays with cooking oil spray.
- In a jug, combine yeast with 2/3 cup warm water, sugar and olive oil. Place flour into a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Add yeast mixture and stir to combine. When the mixture comes together, turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead dough for 2-3 mins, until dough is soft and pliable. Divide into 2 portions and roll into 2 x 20cm x 30cm rectangles. Place onto the prepared trays.
- In a small saucepan, heat tomato puree and herbs on medium heat until slightly thickened. Spread onto pizza bases. Top one with prosciutto, half the artichoke, haloumi and olives. Top the other with tuna, remaining artichoke, haloumi and olives. Bake for 12-15 mins, until base is crisp. Remove from oven, top prosciutto pizza with basil leaves and top tuna pizza with cherry tomatoes and red onion. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- Olive oil spray
- 1 x 7g yeast sachet
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 2 teaspoons dried mixed herbs
- 50g prosciutto slices
- 275g marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 180g haloumi cheese, sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 95g can tuna in springwater, drained
- 1/2 cup small basil leaves, to serve
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Red onion slices, to serve