How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 240C. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the oil and enough water to form a soft dough. Transfer dough onto a lightly floured surface, kneading it gently for 1 minute.
- Divide dough into 4 equal portions. Roll out each portion into a 22cm round. Transfer bases to lightly greased pizza trays. Top with your choice of toppings. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cooked.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 500g (3 1/3 cups) spelt flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup (250ml) hot water, approximately