How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220. Divide the pizza bases between two baking trays. Spread the tomato paste over the bases and top with the salami. Arrange the peppers, artichoke, olives, tomatoes and bocconcini on top. Bake for 12 minutes or until the crust is golden.
- Season with pepper and top with the rocket. Slice and serve with mixed salad leaves.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 2 pack (200g) Coles medium thin & crispy pizza bases
- 50g sachet tomato paste
- 6 Coles freshly sliced sopressa salami, from the deli
- 4 sweet baby peppers with feta, each cut into 3 slices
- 100g marinated artichokes
- 1/2 cup Mediterranean mixed pitted olives
- 1/4 cup Coles semi-dried tomatoes from the deli
- 6 baby bocconcini, halved
- 50g baby rocket leaves
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve