How to Make:
- Heat half the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the lamb, in 2-3 batches using the remaining oil, for 2 minutes each side or until golden.
- Meanwhile, preheat a grill on high. Toast the pide for 2 minutes each side or until light golden.
- Place the pide cut-side up. Spread with the babaganoush. Top with the spinach and rocket leaves, cucumber and lamb. Top with dollops of the yoghurt. Season with freshly ground pepper and sprinkle with sumac. Cut into slices to serve.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 500g Coles Grill lamb souvlaki strips
- 1 x 400g Turkish pide, cut in half horizontally
- 1/2 cup bought babaganoush
- 100g baby spinach & rocket leaves
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, sliced
- 1/2 cup natural Greek yoghurt
- Sumac, to sprinkle