How to Make:
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a bowl. Set aside for 5 mins or until foamy. Combine the flour and salt in a bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the yeast mixture and oil. Use a round-bladed knife to mix until combined. Bring the dough together in the bowl.
- Brush a bowl lightly with oil. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 mins or until smooth and elastic. Place in the bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm, draught-free place for 30 mins to rise.
- Preheat oven to 240C. Lightly grease 2 large baking trays. Divide dough into 2 even portions. Roll each portion out on a lightly floured surface into a 5mm-thick 30cm x 40cm rectangle. Place on the prepared trays. Spread with the tomato passata and sprinkle with the mozzarella. Arrange the salami, mushroom, goat’s cheese and rosemary on each pizza.
- Bake, swapping the trays halfway through cooking, for 12-15 mins or until golden brown. Transfer to a clean work surface and cut into portions. Top with the pesto and sprinkle with the rocket.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) warm water
- 2 1/2 teaspoon (7g/1 sachet) dried yeast
- Pinch caster sugar
- 4 cups (600g) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 cup (250ml) tomato passata
- 1 cup (100g) grated mozzarella
- 200g salami slices
- 100g cap mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 100g goat's cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup rosemary sprigs
- 1/2 cup (130g) bought pesto, to serve
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve