How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Make pizza dough; Combine 170ml warm water, yeast and salt in a jug. Stir with a fork until well combined. Sift flour into a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add yeast mixture and oil. Mix until a soft dough forms. Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 5 minutes or until elastic. Place in a large, lightly greased bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Set aside in a warm place for 30 minutes or until dough has doubled in size.
- Meanwhile, place mushroom, ricotta, cheese, ham and oregano in a bowl. Mix well to combine. Cover. Chill until needed.
- Punch down dough. Divide into quarters. On a lightly floured surface, roll out 1 portion to a 20cm round. Brush edge with water. Spread 1/4 ricotta mixture over half the round. Fold over dough to enclose filling. Crimp edges to seal. Place on 1 prepared tray. Repeat with remaining dough and filling.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Swap tray positions. Bake for a further 5 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile, place pasta sauce in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until hot. Divide among serving plates. Top with calzone. Serve with rocket.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 100g cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh ricotta
- 1 1/2 cups pizza cheese
- 75g leg ham slices, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 500g jar tomato and basil pasta sauce
- Baby rocket, to serve Pizza dough
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 2/3 cups (250g) bread and pizza plain flour
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Extra flour, for dusting