How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 230C/210C fan forced. Heat 1 tbs oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook bacon, stirring, for 1 minute or until golden. Stir in the onion for 3 minutes or until soft. Stir in the cranberries for 1 minute. Add the vinegar and sugar. Cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until the sugar dissolves. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes or until the liquid is almost all evaporated.
- Place the pizza bases on 2 baking trays. Spread with the onion mixture. Combine the potato and 2 tsp oil in a bowl. Spread the potato over the pizzas. Sprinkle with the cheese and top with the turkey. Bake for 12 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Combine the sage leaves and remaining oil in a bowl. Season. Sprinkle sage over pizza. Bake for 5 minutes or until golden and crisp.
Time for preparing:35 min. PT35M
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 rashers middle bacon, fat trimmed, finely chopped
- 1 large red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 75g (1/2 cup) dried cranberries
- 80ml (1/3 cup) apple cider vinegar
- 55g (1/4 cup) brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 (about 560g) fresh pizza bases
- 300g sweet potato, thinly sliced
- 200g (2 cups) fresh mozzarella, coarsely grated
- 300g cooked shredded turkey
- 1/4 cup fresh sage leaves