How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced.
- Make Dough: Combine flour, baking powder, salt and semolina in a bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add oil and 1 cup warm water. Mix to form a sticky dough. Turn out dough onto a floured surface. Knead for 8 minutes or until soft. Divide into 4 equal portions. Roll each portion out to form an oval shape. Place ovals on 2 large baking paper-lined baking trays. Brush with extra oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden, swapping trays halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, cook pine nuts in a large frying pan over medium-high heat for 2 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a heatproof bowl.
- Heat oil in pan. Cook onion, stirring, for 5 minutes or until tender. Add mince. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until browned. Add cumin, cinnamon, coriander, garlic and pine nuts. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Remove from heat.
- Using a small processor, process beetroot, hummus, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon cold water until smooth and combined.
- Spread hot bases with beetroot hummus. Top with mince mixture. Dollop with yoghurt and sprinkle with mint. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with lemon wedges.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 500g lamb mince
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 425g can beetroot slices, drained
- 200g tub garlic hummus
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Greek-style yoghurt, to serve
- Fresh mint leaves, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve Dough
- 2 cups bread and pizza plain flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fine semolina
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Extra flour, for dusting
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, extra