How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220C. Place the pizza bases on baking trays or pizza stones.
- Place the pizza sauce and ricotta in a small bowl and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Spread the ricotta mixture over the pizza bases. Top with some of the mozzarella, oregano, cumin seeds and onion. Top with cauliflower and lamb, in a thin layer. Sprinkle over remaining mozzarella. Drizzle with oil.
- Bake for 7-10 mins or until mozzarella is melted and lamb is just cooked. Top with extra oregano to serve.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 2 pizza bases
- 2/3 cup (200g) Leggo’s Pizza Sauce
- 150g fresh ricotta
- 150g mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves, plus extra to serve
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small cauliflower, broken into florets and thinly sliced
- 1 Coles Australian Lamb Backstrap, very thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh oregano leaves, extra, to serve