How to Make:
- To make the pizza dough, combine the flour and salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Combine the yeast and sugar with 1 cup (250ml) warm water in a small jug. Set aside for 5 mins or until frothy. Pour the yeast mixture into the well. Use a wooden spoon to stir until combined. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 mins or until dough is smooth and elastic. Place in a lightly greased bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Set aside for 1 hour or until dough doubles in size.
- Preheat oven to 230C. Grease a 30cm pizza pan or large ovenproof frying pan. Punch down the centre of the dough with your fist. Press the dough out evenly over the prepared pan.
- Spread the passata over the top of the pizza. Arrange the salami, prosciutto, mushroom, capsicum, olives, bocconcini and tomatoes over the pizza. Set aside for 10 mins to rise slightly.
- Bake the pizza for 15 mins or until golden brown. Sprinkle with rocket and parmesan and cut into wedges to serve.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1/3 cup (80ml) passata (tomato pasta sauce)
- 100g Hungarian salami
- 4 slices prosciutto, halved crossways
- 40g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (40g) pitted kalamata olives
- 4 bocconcini, coarsely torn
- 50g vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
- Rocket leaves, to serve
- Shaved parmesan, to serve Pizza dough
- 2 cups (300g) plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon (1 sachet/7g) dried yeast
- Pinch of caster sugar