How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220C. Place the pizza bases on baking trays or pizza stones.
- Combine ricotta, parmesan and lemon zest in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Spread the ricotta mixture evenly over the pizza bases. Top with the mozzarella, spring onion, salami, extra ricotta, extra parmesan and sage. Drizzle with the oil.
- Bake 7-10 mins or until the cheese melts and the pizza bases are crisp.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 2 pizza bases
- 200g ricotta
- 50g grated parmesan
- 1 lemon, zested
- 100g grated mozzarella
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 100g pkt Hans Oliving Sliced Pizza Salami
- Ricotta, extra, for topping
- Parmesan, extra, for topping
- 20 sage leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil