How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until onion softens. Add beef mince and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 5 minutes, or until the meat is browned. Add spices and stock. Cook for 5 mins or until the liquid is almost absorbed. Add parsley and pine nuts and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place pizza bases on baking trays lined with baking paper. Spread with tomato paste and top with mince mixture. Bake for 15-20 mins or until base is golden and crisp.
- To serve, top pizzas with tomato and mint leaves and a dollop of yoghurt.
Time for preparing:35 min. PT35M
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g Coles Australian 3 star beef mince
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 cup (60ml) beef stock
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 200g pkt Mission round plain pizza bases
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2/3 cup Perino grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup small fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 cup (95g) natural yoghurt