How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 240C/220C fan forced. Grease 2 large baking trays with 2 tsp of the oil. Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes or until foamy. Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add yeast mixture and 2 tbs oil. Stir until the dough just comes together.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 3 minutes until smooth. Divide the dough into 2 portions. Roll out each to a 30cm disc. Sprinkle prepared trays with semolina. Top with dough. Spread dough with the sauce and sprinkle with half the mozzarella.
- Combine the potato, onion and remaining oil in a bowl. Divide among the bases. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella. Cook, swapping trays halfway, for 15 minutes or until golden. Top with prosciutto. Sprinkle with rocket and serve with lemon wedges.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 70ml extra virgin olive oil
- 220ml water, warm
- 2 x 7g sachets dried yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
- 375g (2 1/2 cups) plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons semolina
- 100g Sacla Capsicum, Fig and Hazelnut Sauce
- 150g (1 1/2 cups) mozzarella, coarsely grated
- 200g sweet potato, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 100g prosciutto, thinly sliced
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve