How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 240C or 220C fan-force.
- Place pizza bases on 2 pizza or oven trays. Spread bases with pesto. Top with garlic, 80g baby spinach, broccolini and mozzarella. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese melts and base is crisp.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining baby spinach, tomatoes, onion and vinegar in a lare bowl. Season and toss to coat. Serve pizza with salad.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 2 bought wholemeal pizza bases (without tomato sauce)
- 1/3 cup basil pesto
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 200g baby spinach
- 2 bunches broccolini, stems sliced
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar