How to Make:
- Sift the flour into a large bowl. Stir in the yeast. Stir in the salt and sugar until combined. Make a well in the centre. Pour in the water and oil. Stir until just combined. Use your hands to bring the dough together.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 5 minutes. Drizzle extra oil into a large clean bowl. Add dough and turn to coat. Cover with a clean tea towel. Set aside in a warm draught-free place for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Knead the dough briefly in the bowl to knock out the air. Place on a floured surface. Continue preparing following your chosen pizza recipe.
Time for preparing:2 min. PT2M
- 250g bread and pizza plain flour
- 1 teaspoon instant dried yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 150ml water
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, plus extra to grease